So we've launched a Patreon. This enables you to purchase an ongoing subscription to our books and ensures that we can continue to offer professional rates to our authors and artists, can continue to bring you stories with complex characters and grandiose ideas and diverse experiences. This will help us continue to grow and to build a weird and wonderful community.
We just launched it, but we've got lots in store. We lay a little of that out below, and we'll be announcing new titles as we move forward. You can help us bring our books to life while ensuring that you get your own copies every monthly.
Going forward, we will attempt to always have an active open call, perpetually seeking new stories. Each month we will release several stories to subscribers in advance of the official release. We are currently editing Ride the Star Wind and are accepting submissions for Welcome to Miskatonic University. Both will be published in 2017. (If you subscribe in June, you'll receive the first 8 stories and illustrations of Ride the Star Wind, which won't be available to the public until September.)
SERIALS: We are starting serialized fiction and will be able to announce our first titles very soon. Each serial is by a different author and is its own unique beast. Some are shorter, some are longer. Subscribers will receive each installment as they release. Once each serial is finished, they'll be collected in ebook and print editions and made available to the public.
NOVELS & NOVELLAS: We have several novellas coming and a few novels on the horizon. Subscribers will receive early release versions of these books.
INK & PAPER: We will set up tiers for the print editions soon. And we have posters now, too.
GOALS: We have several goals for the coming year that your subscriptions will help us achieve:
- Maintain a perpetual open call for submissions at professional rates.
- Publish 3-4 anthologies in 2018. The first two are already in development (and they're not in the Cthulhu Mythos, though we'd love to do another of those next year). The next anthology will be announced soon.
- Expand our serial and novella lines.
- Develop a regular release schedule. This is a challenge right now as sales from each title generally go toward funding the next, and the regularity of subscriptions would help us better anticipate release dates.
- Experiment with more fascinating content.
>>BECOME A PATRON at our Patreon page